Searching Keywords: REET Preparation Tips 2018, best preparation tricks for REET, REET Exam Tricks, REET Preparation, REET Exam Preparation Tips 2018
REET Preparation Tips 2018 – REET Exam Tricks Download
Hello Rajasthan, The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (BSER) is preparing to conduct Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers on 11 February 2018. As per the latest news, Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education is receiving the online application form for REET 2017 from 6th November 2017. After all this, The applicants who will apply for the reet 2017-18 they will be searching best preparation tricks for REET 2017. Therefore, Here we are providing REET Preparation Tips 2018 along withREET Exam Tricks exclusively on www.prikshaguru.in. Hence, If you are waiting for a long time and wants to prepare from today for REET 2018 then you should read the following information at least one time before appearing. Before you start your study planning, Once you should go with upcoming details. Let’s have look.
REET Preparation Tips 2018
The Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers will be held on 11th of February 2018 at various locations of Rajasthan state. The REET Examination will conduct in two different shifts such as the Morning 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM and Evening 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM. The duration of each paper is 2:30 Hours. Hence, First Level Examination is for Primary Teachers i.e 1 class to 5th class and the Level second is for upper primary teachers i.e. 6th class to 8th class. This time, The BSER will conduct REET Level Second Examination in First shift and Level First Examination in the second shift. Therefore, we are giving REET Preparation Tips 2018 for all.
The applicants who are willing to participate for REET 2018 very seriously they are searching online study tips for REET 2018. That’s why we write this article for all of them. If you are one of them then you are looking at the right place. Because here you can find Preparation Tips along with study management. Previously (3 years ago), The Board of Secondary Education was conducted REET 2015 on 7th of February 2016. Thereafter, REET Second Level Examination was cancelled due to some high court issues. Therefore, Now since a very long time wait, It is finalizing that REET will be conducting again for level 2 and 1.
REET Exam Preparation Tips 2018
As you all know that REET 2018 Examination is two level. Each level Eligibility Criteria and syllabus is very different. Therefore, students who will apply for level first and level second they can check following tips for Both levels. Beforehand, The applicants should knowledge of Exam syllabus very clearly.
How To Prepare for REET?
- First of all, You should free from your application form filling process.
- Thereafter, download REET syllabus and Read It very carefully.
- Afterward, Divided your syllabus into 3 segments.
- Hence, Manage your study timing before you start your preparation.
- Thereafter, Complete your syllabus for all 3 segments.
- After that, Start your preparation with revising at least 2 times your exam syllabus.
- After completing the syllabus, You should check previous year solved and unsolved question papers.
- Hence, Collect all the sutdy materials like Previous Year Papers, Model Papers, Important Questions, REET last 5 years old question papers.
- Thereafter, Creat an Exam Question Paper for yourself and solve it as per your previous preparation.
- During solving the paper you set the timing of paper and do it.
- If you doing many times then your timing will also improve for REET 2018.
- If you missing some topics still then clear them one by one every day.
- After all this, You should also aware of latest update regarding REET 2018.
- However, For last time preparation tricks. You can search online some important questions.
All above the REET Preparation Tips 2018 is for both level examinations. However, The Eligibility criteria and Syllabus is different. But the preparation tips are fit for both levels. The applicants may also download REET EXAM Syllabus 2018 for level first and second in next article. For more update, you can visit BSER official website.
You May Also Like: